Kcontrol memory leak (patches included)

Albert Astals Cid astals11 at terra.es
Wed Jul 14 19:17:23 BST 2004

Ok then i attach two patches.

KCMdiff is a patch to kcmodule.cpp and .h to add the functions Frans
suggested.
artsKCMdiff is a patch to port arts kcontrol module to the new functions.

I think they are fine, but for some strange reason i don't get the about
option all i get in kcontrol Help is a disabled entry saying "About Current
Module".

Can someone please test the patches and tell me if they see the personalitzed
about in arts module or they get "About Current Module" in grey ? (i think my
kde stable version may be interfering)

Albert.

A Dimecres 14 Juliol 2004 12:54, Waldo Bastian va escriure: