change colors in taskbar buttons

Björn Voigt bvoigt at hs-harz.de
Mon Jul 12 15:57:06 BST 2004

Hi everybody,

i use kde 3.2 for serveral weeks and I must say U did great work with.
But I have a little question about the kicker and its taskbar applet. I am
a look&feel freak give my kde the best look.

It seems that the taskbar applet uses normal buttons to show open
tasks. The looking of the buttons depends on the  choosen syle and
color theme. But  of what avail is it, to give the kicker a new color
or make it transparent, if the buttons of the taskbar has the same ugly
default button grey? Is it possible to change this color independently
to the other button-color?

thank you for help

regards

Björn Voigt