Session management hickup

Rob Kaper cap at capsi.com
Fri Jul 9 13:39:10 BST 2004

On Mon, Jun 14, 2004 at 12:14:47PM +0200, Lubos Lunak wrote:
> > From  bool saveState( QSessionManager& ) in KMWSessionManaged, around
> > kmainwindow.cpp  line 99:
> >
> >         for (it.toFirst(); it.current(); ++it){
> >             if( it.current()->isVisible()) {
> >                 n++;
> >                 it.current()->savePropertiesInternal(config, n);
> >             }
> >         }
> >
> > Why is the isVisible here?
>
>  cvs annotate is your friend :
> http://webcvs.kde.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/kdelibs/kdeui/kmainwindow.cpp#rev1.105
>
>  I think it could be reverted and that particular problem fixed directly in
> Konqueror.

Shoot, should've done so before the beta, can I still revert for 3.3?

It would reopen #59334, but it would fix the regression since 3.1 and I'd
rather re-break Konqueror than continue to break every application depending
on session management.

Rob
--
Rob Kaper     | "Whoever wants to know the heart and mind of America had
cap at capsi.com | better learn baseball" -- Jacques Barzun