bump the libidn requirement to Recommended from Optional

Matt Rogers matt.rogers at kdemail.net
Thu Jul 8 04:04:24 BST 2004

(My apologies in advance if this is not the right list. If it is not the right
list, please point me to the proper one. Thanks. )

Hi,

I'd like to ask that the IDN requirement in the browsing section of the KDE
requirements page be bumped to recommended as Kopete's jabber plugin won't be
compiled if libidn is missing. Currently, it's listed as optional. It would
also be appreciated if the fact that Kopete's jabber plugin requires libidn
be added to the explanation section for IDN as well.

Thanks,
Matt