Unsermake problem or...?

Bo Thorsen bo at sonofthor.dk
Mon Jul 5 10:10:21 BST 2004

Hi all,

Every single time I rebuild kde with my build script I have to manually
rerun the kdegames build. It fails because it tries to link to
libkdegames.la - during the last build this happened for linking in
subdirs kolf and kwin4.

libkdegames is marked with COMPILE_FIRST in Makefile.am, so it looks to me
like builds should work. But they don't. And it's 100 % reproducible.

I configure it with --enable-final and compile with make -j 3.

Bo.

     Klarälvdalens Datakonsult  |   Denmark