plans for KDE4

Fabrice Mous fabricemous at xs4all.nl
Thu Jul 1 12:37:51 BST 2004

Hi all,

As aKademy is approaching I would like to do some interviews/articles with
several contributors about the KDE project and what we can expect from
aKademy. (As a sidenote ..  I would like to ask for some help with writing
these articles.)

One of such a nice topic is what we can expect from the upcoming KDE4[1]. What
plans do developers have for KDE 4? Do we have so called "blocker features"?

Please contact me on the kde-promo[2] mailinglist or write me an e-mail if you
think you can help.

Regards,

Fab

[1]http://conference2004.kde.org/userconf.php