Fwd: Kdeadmin/KUser

Daniel Molkentin molkentin at kde.org
Thu Jan 29 08:10:01 GMT 2004

Better put this to core-devel.

----------  On Thursday 29 January 2004 08:43, Szombathelyi György wrote:
----------

Subject: Kdeadmin/KUser
Date: Thursday 29 January 2004 08:43
From: Szombathelyi György <gyurco at freemail.hu>
To: kde-devel at kde.org

Hi!

I'd like to know if kuser is actively maintained (I see that Adriaan de
Groot is the maintainer, hey, what are your plans?). I fixed some bugs
and have some plans with KUser. One of them is to add LDAP support via
"user database plugins" (actually I think about generic abstract base
user and group classes, than the actual implementation can use files,
ldap, etc...) with my new LDAP ioslave - apropo, any comments on this:

http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-devel&m=107523050021145&w=2

Should I drop the whole code out, or is it worth for me to beg for CVS
access, and apply myself?

Bye,
György