move klicker to kextragear

Norberto Bensa nbensa at gmx.net
Tue Jan 20 17:53:51 GMT 2004

Russell Miller wrote:
> On Tue, 20 Jan 2004, Rolf Magnus wrote:
> > Still the name looks awfully close to "kicker".
>
> Perhaps, I'll admit it is close to kicker, but I'm still not sure this is
> a bad thing.

I've read "kicker" too, so yes, it's a bad thing.

> Tell you what.  Think of a better name and I will consider a rename.

Sorry, but I can "parse" a metronome clicks :-)

What -exactly- does your app do? If it counts the number of clicks, then the
name is misleading: klicker resembles "auto click" or something like that.
Better call it: "klics."

Best regards,
Norberto
--
Linux 2.6.1-mm5 Pentium III (Coppermine) GenuineIntel GNU/Linux
 14:49:15 up  2:47,  1 user,  load average: 0.60, 0.45, 0.31