Missing compile dependencies for autogenerated header files

Andy Goossens andygoossens at pandora.be
Tue Jan 20 14:17:10 GMT 2004

On Tuesday 20 January 2004 11:33, Ingo Klöcker wrote:
> ingo at pallas:~/cvs/kde/3.2/kde-i18n> make -f Makefile.cvs
> This Makefile is only for the CVS repository
> This will be deleted before making the distribution
>
> *** YOU'RE USING UNSERMAKE.
> *** GOOD LUCK!! :)
(...)
> *** Creating Makefile templates
> Makefile.am: ACLOCAL_AMFLAGS is not defined but used
> *** Creating files in de
> ../Makefile.am:418: *** missing separator.  Stop.
> make[2]: *** [cvs-local] Error 1
> make[1]: *** [cvs] Fehler 1
> make: *** [all] Fehler 2

I remember seeing the same error a few days ago. Now, I'm not using Unsermake
anymore for kde-i18n and the problem went away.

I even believe I saw the same error when using Unsermake and ARTS_1_1_BRANCH.
It works fine with ARTS_1_2_BRANCH though...

--
// Andy Goossens

// Quote of the moment:
If Microsoft built cars, the airbag system would say "are you sure?"
before going off.