2downarrow crystalsvg icon in 22x22 is wrong

Otto Bruggeman bruggie at home.nl
Sun Jan 18 00:52:30 GMT 2004

Hi,

the icon called 2downarrow.png is wrong. It only has 1 arrow in it and is
identical to 1downarrow.png. This is only true for the 22x22 crystalsvg
icons. Could this still be fixed in CVS and tags updated since i already have
my first bugreport from Andras about it. I know it is not a showstopper but
it is annoying enough that is should be fixed asap. I would have filed a
bugreport for it but the wizard keeps insisting with current konq that i did
not fill in the required field "kde version" and this way it gets more
attention.

And what was wrong with bko that is was so unresponsive for the last days ?
More ddos-es or was the RD (ab)using it's computing power to check if the
modules compiled ?

Otto