Last KProcess commit broke things (namely K3B)

Oswald Buddenhagen ossi at kde.org
Sat Jan 17 12:00:22 GMT 2004

On Sat, Jan 17, 2004 at 12:49:20PM +0100, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> Am Samstag 17 Januar 2004 11:20 schrieb Oswald Buddenhagen:
> > if they do the same stupid thing (relying on undocumented features) ...
> I wouldn't have objected, if it happened before the beta tests. Now is
> _pretty_ late for such a change in behaviour.

well, i wasn't aware of the konsole problem before ... and i don't even
want to know how many more programs are affected with nobody noticing
yet or not associating it with this problem.
either way, we are in a no-win situation. i think the best option is to
keep things as they are now (that is, correct at the core) and hope for
the best.  all app maintainers read this list, right? so go and check
your apps. now. ;)

greetings