3.2 review on osnews

Jason Keirstead jason at keirstead.org
Fri Jan 16 19:06:21 GMT 2004

On January 16, 2004 3:01 pm, David Faure wrote:
> On Friday 16 January 2004 19:55, Jason Keirstead wrote:
> > No, the RMB does not work with no icons, since there is no window to  put
> > it in. Same with MiniCLI. When you turn off the icons KDesktop is pretty
> > much useless :P
>
> I'm afraid you're using a very old version of KDE, like 3.1.
> In CVS HEAD, the RMB works, minicli works, etc.

I am running CVS head from less than a week ago. No RMB menu....

And if I run xwininfo and click the desktop, I get the root window. There
is no QT windnow thus no RMB menu....

This is the way it has always been when you don't have icons turned on for me.

--
There's no place like 127.0.0.1

http://www.keirstead.org