Everaldo keeping kde in lock -- was: Icons, scripts and OSX

Ante Wessels vitanova2 at softhome.net
Wed Jan 14 20:07:18 GMT 2004

On MiƩrcoles 14 Enero 2004 11:40, Dominique Devriese wrote:
> Frans Englich writes:
> > And if neither that works out, we could send a mail to Everaldo,
> > something like the attached perhaps.
>
> Maybe it would be worth mentionning that it is illegal to distribute
> the icons under the GPL or LGPL without distributing the svg "sources"
> along.

Which is true if you take sources from others, not if it is your own work.

--

Cordialemente,

Ante

******
The most up to date info for kde artists can be found at the wiki:

http://kde.ground.cz/tiki-index.php?page=KDE+Artists

Scripts for kde artists, like svg2png4kde, add border, add drop shadow, change
filename, file conversion:
http://home.uwnet.nl/~vita/linux/index.html

Web course italian, poem generator, poetry, stories and visual art:
http://home.uwnet.nl/~vita