Everaldo keeping kde in lock -- was: K-ARTIST: Icons, scripts and OSX

Stephan Kulow coolo at kde.org
Wed Jan 14 12:32:17 GMT 2004

On Wednesday 14 January 2004 11:40, Dominique Devriese wrote:
> Frans Englich writes:
>
> > And if neither that works out, we could send a mail to Everaldo,
> > something like the attached perhaps.
>
> Maybe it would be worth mentionning that it is illegal to distribute
> the icons under the GPL or LGPL without distributing the svg "sources"
> along.
Oh, will I shortly have to ship my fingers and my brain too with the GPLed
programs I ship? If so, I'll reconsider the license to use. I always thought
it's my choice how to create GPLed things. But if I have to ship everything
that I used for it, then I need new ways.

Greetings, Stephan

--
There may be no I in TEAM, but a M and an E.