Everaldo keeping kde in lock -- was: Icons, scripts and OSX

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Fri Jan 9 15:32:59 GMT 2004

Am Friday 09 January 2004 02:10 pm schrieb Ante Wessels:

Hi,

> Very bad situation, a fork. An impossible situation even. Everaldo mentions
> on kde-look.org that Suse is paying him to devellop the crystal svg icons.
> Does anyone know what the position is Suse takes on this?

I just phoned with SuSE. SuSE has all the svg files for which SuSE paid. SuSE
is currently in the process of contributing them to the KDE cvs. There is no
doubt that SuSE always intended to contribute everything KDE related back to
the KDE cvs.

Regards,
-- martin

Dipl.-Phys. Martin Konold
e r f r a k o n
Nobelstrasse 15, 70569 Stuttgart, Germany
fon: 0711 67400963, fax: 0711 67400959
email: martin.konold at erfrakon.de