KDE 3.2 without Xinerama support

Dirk Mueller mueller at kde.org
Wed Jan 7 19:19:32 GMT 2004

On Wednesday 07 January 2004 20:12, Russell Miller wrote:

> Perhaps a compromise is to put in the part of kcontrol or whatnot that
> enables xinerama a disclaimer that the code is known to be buggy.

As dualscreen setups (and therefore xinerama) are more and more common, it
looks quite anti-enterprise when we release KDE 3.2 with an entirely broken
xinerama support.

Note that some regressions have been introduced in KDE 3.1 branch (starting
with 3.1.3 iirc), but they were truly minor to the bugs in HEAD.