KDE 3.2 without Xinerama support

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Wed Jan 7 18:29:34 GMT 2004

On Wednesday 07 January 2004 13:23, Stefan Gehn wrote:
> So where are the people working on kwin before kwin iii? Can't they help on
> getting this mess up on par with what we had before?

   I was told to report showstopper bugs as critical on bugs.kde.org, not post
to the lists or create a log in CVS.  I did so, and they were marked as
non-critical today.  I guess no-one bothers to look at them anyway.

> Btw, I still have a local change here fixing desktop icon positioning for
> my TwinView and probably other Xinerama setups as well (without the patch
> it didn't load save icon positions at all).

   Feel free to commit anything you like.  I am probably going to go to
singlehead at home now.  I'm tired of having a broken setup and I don't feel
like working on Xinerama anymore after today.  If you want to maintain
Xinerama, feel free to assign those bugs to you in bugzilla and take over.

--
George Staikos
KDE Developer				http://www.kde.org/