[patch] fix deprecated init() usage in kdelibs/kioslave/http/kcookiejar/main.cpp

Adriaan de Groot adridg at sci.kun.nl
Wed Jan 7 12:12:18 GMT 2004

On Wed, 7 Jan 2004, [iso-8859-2] Luká¹ Tinkl wrote:

> > > It introduces an new string to translate, so this is a bad timing for
> > > applying such fixes. Better wait until after 3.2.

The thing is, it _doesn't_ introduce a new string. Currently, the code
says:

static const char *description =
        I18N_NOOP("HTTP Cookie Daemon");

so the string is already translated. A shorter way of putting it would be

	init(argc,argc,"kcookiejar",description,dscription,...)

but that would be sure to raise the ire of folks who want the programName
parameter to be different from the description.

--
 Adriaan de Groot    adridg at cs.kun.nl     Kamer A6020     024-3652272
GPG Key Fingerprint 934E 31AA 80A7 723F 54F9  50ED 76AC EE01 FEA2 A3FE