PATCH: BR 60030: "Clear Location Bar" button stops download

Dawit A. adawit at kde.org
Wed Jan 7 02:21:32 GMT 2004

On Tuesday 06 January 2004 20:17, Dirk Mueller wrote:
> On Tuesday 06 January 2004 06:12, Dawit A. wrote:
> > The attached patch is supposed to address 60030.  I have no idea
> > why the button's behavior was made to be different than
>
> cvs annotate would tell you.
>
> I don't think this patch should be committed.

It is not going to be because there is a disagreement. The current behavior is
completely broken since I could just as easily clear the url manually or
select "Clear" from the RMB. Either both those scenarios have to be addressed
or the current behavior has to be changed to match them...

--
Regards,
Dawit A.