kdesdk cvs problem

Dirk Mueller mueller at kde.org
Wed Jan 7 01:44:37 GMT 2004

On Wednesday 07 January 2004 02:45, Benjamin Meyer wrote:

> This was resolved.  I was trying to check out on a mac which uses hsf+ and
> sees cvs and CVS as the same.  The directory was moved and so I was able to
> get the rest of the module

Sorry, but that wasn't the question. I'm asking since we updated to a newer
CVS release on the server which requires clients with case-insensitive
filesystems to update as well.

Now that our CVS has been adjusted it doesn't matter of course, but I bet the
problems are because your client is simply too old.

Dirk