Moving pop, imap and smtp koslaves from kdebase to kdepim

Stephan Kulow coolo at kde.org
Sun Jan 4 19:27:43 GMT 2004

Am Sonntag 04 Januar 2004 16:57 schrieb Cornelius Schumacher:

> No, we were talking about 3.2. We would like to have the option to update
> the slaves with a separate kdepim-3.3 release before kdebase-3.3 gets
> released. It's late, that"s true, but is it really too late? The move
> doesn't change any code, so it won't introduce any bugs.
Tell that someone else, not someone who fixed tons of configure checks
that were left in kdenetwork when the code for it was moved out of the module.

BTW: will you come back later and tell me that packagers will surely have
made a kde-i18n-kdepim, so that kdepim 3.3 can easily have it's own kde-i18n
module?

Greetings, Stephan

Hasiti Lapé Hetep Malu Mир Wolakota Santiphap Irini שלום Peoch
Shanti Vrede Baris Rój Mír Taika Rongo Sulh Py'guapy 평화