Plastik in kpersonalizer?

Benoit Walter b.walter at free.fr
Tue Feb 24 14:24:48 GMT 2004

Sure, but I think everyone forgot the initial question:
"Should plastik go into kpersonalizer?"

I personally think it is a good idea as most users seems to like it. But it
would have first to be moved from kde-artworks to kdelibs. Keramik should
remain the default style, though (and at least until KDE 4).

Benoit.