Id tags are fun

Stephan Kulow coolo at kde.org
Mon Feb 23 18:03:31 GMT 2004

Am Montag 23 Februar 2004 18:53 schrieb Olaf Jan Schmidt:
> As the commit policy is currently worded, there are no optional parts.
> I also had a look at the kde-policies mailing list archive and I didn't
> find a single mail calling the latter parts of the commit policy
> optional.
This is a commit policy, ergo about new code. So if new code is checked
in with $Id$ tags, you can still say stop and take them out. But the $Id$ tags
that are in now were added before we had such a policy.

Greetings, Stephan

Hasiti Lapé Hetep Malu Mир Wolakota Santiphap Irini שלום Peoch
Shanti Vrede Baris Rój Mír Taika Rongo Sulh Py'guapy 평화