New icon guide

David Faure faure at kde.org
Fri Feb 20 12:27:54 GMT 2004

On Friday 20 February 2004 13:24, Waldo Bastian wrote:
> On Fri February 20 2004 12:19, David Faure wrote:
> > There has already been a long thread about this, please read the archives.
> > Everything KDE ships, PNGs and SVGs, are truly opensource, no packaging
> > problems.
>
> Could you add a license statement to CVS then that clarifies under which
> license they are licensed? "opensource" isn't very specific.

Didn't we use to have such a file? I thought it was even you who added it,
but I can't find it anymore.

However http://artist.kde.org/new/license.html has the answer.

Is it OK if I copy the text under number 1 above to put it in crystalsvg/LICENSE,
and the text under number 2 to put in kdeartwork/{Locolor,kdeclassic} ?