Konqueror specific modules in KControl

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Wed Feb 18 19:49:11 GMT 2004

On Wednesday 18 February 2004 13:15, Frans Englich wrote:
> I would like to move some Konqueror specific(AFAICT) modules out from
> KControl, so they are only available in Konqueror. Namely:
>
> * KDE Components/KDE Performance

As several others noted, maybe in the future other performance related stuff
might be added there.

> * Internet & Network/Web Browser

Maybe Fonts and stylesheets should become one module "HTML appearance" (or
something like this) under either "KDE components", "Appearance and themes"
or "Internet".
The rest could be available only from konqy, including the mentioned tabs.

> * KDE Components/File Manager

Yes.

But probably noe before 4.0

Bye