Konqueror specific modules in KControl

Benoit Walter b.walter at free.fr
Wed Feb 18 13:17:10 GMT 2004

I agree that the Web Browser and File Manager modules should be moved out,
they do not really belong to the desktop settings and are too specific. The
Web Browser kcm is especially annoying because it adds a new level to the
kcontrol hierarchy...

OTOH, KDE Performance settings are related to the integration of konqueror
"in" the desktop, that's why I think that module should stay. And perhaps
some other performance settings (not related to konqueror) could be later
added in that section.

Benoit.