kicker clock

David Faure dfaure at klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se
Mon Feb 16 13:28:12 GMT 2004

On Monday 16 February 2004 14:24, Thiago Macieira wrote:
> So, it's quite convenient to me to see two clocks. I know I can just
> flip the timezone, but why make it more difficult, if I can just have
> two clocks now?

Yes.  I think the bug we're talking about (remove clock / add clock -> settings lost)
could be fixed in a better way than disabling multiple clocks.
The first clock should use config file number "1", the second one config file number "2",
so when removing+readding the applet, the settings would be found again in config file number 1...

David Faure -- faure at kde.org, dfaure at klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se
Qt/KDE/KOffice developer