run-time KConfigDialog/KConfigSkeleton

Rob Kaper cap at capsi.com
Wed Feb 11 13:47:54 GMT 2004

On Wed, Feb 11, 2004 at 02:11:42PM +0100, Waldo Bastian wrote:
> See for example kdegames/libksirtet/common/ai.cpp for dynamically generated
> widgets.

Ah, and I understand KConfigDialog now: you still need to create the pages
yourself. Shame. I thought I could feed it a skeleton with some
bool/int/string entries and it'd give me the appropriate widget(s) with
labeled checkboxes, lineedits, etc ordered by group.

I'll do what ksirtet does, then.. that's basically what I already do anyway,
except I'll have to replace my vertical layout with a gridlayout.

Rob
--
Rob Kaper     | 2/13 Shaggable Sluts 2/17 Blink-182, 2/29 Anti-Flag
cap at capsi.com | 3/5  Anti-Flag/Heideroosjes, 3/19 The Offspring