Apollon soon in kde-extragear

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Tue Feb 10 12:49:21 GMT 2004

It seems that nobody answered the question:
what is the difference between KmlDonkey and Apollon?
are the networks they access different?
(It also seems to me that gnutella is mainly used to share illegal copyright
material.)
As for the upload, I had a look at kmldonkey and could not suppress the upload
sharing. So again, what's the difference between that and Apollon?
I never used Apollon to be franks but for the strict user point of view, it
does not make any sense to have KmlDonkey and not Apollon, just because one
network is 'worse' than the other.
This is maybe a 'reduced' point of view for some people, this is the point of
view of the average user. The average user knows it's infringing copyright to
get an illegal copy of music CD or software. He can do it using KmlDonkey.

Get kmldonkey out of keg or get apollon in.

Cheers,

annma