Apollon soon in kde-extragear

Benoit Walter b.walter at free.fr
Mon Feb 9 23:08:18 GMT 2004

It is a file sharing program, that's all. A web browser is very often used to
show pornographic contents, a CD burning program is commonly used to copy
copyrighted CDs/DVDs... and they are still needed.
Of course I agree that most people use a file sharing program for illegal
activities, but I don't think that reason is good enough to prevent apollon
from being included in KDE CVS as long as the app itself does not encourage
that kind of usage.