[kde-announce] Announcing KDE 3.2

Maksim Orlovich mo002j at mail.rochester.edu
Thu Feb 5 17:37:45 GMT 2004

> Regarding the bug database - there is a huge amount of BRs and a lot of them
> are irrelevant and others are easily fixed. Wouldn't it be possible to do a
> minor KDE release which was not released before the bug count has gone below
> a reasonable amount?(since the code freeze most likely would be longer that

This is a really bad way of doing this. It's been my experience that most
of gain in quality in a release is achived by the fixes to ~10 most
important bugs. It's more important to deliver those major fixes quickly
than to wait while minor bugs get addressed, like those that occur when
one has a headache during a full moon while one's pet cat is doing a
ballroom dancing exhibition on top of the keyboard.