Science category in the menu

Frans Englich frans.englich at telia.com
Wed Feb 4 05:23:20 GMT 2004

On Wednesday 04 February 2004 04:54, Thomas Diehl wrote:
> Am Dienstag, 03. Februar 2004 23:17 schrieb Frans Englich:
> > Indeed :) The only thing I think needs corrected is the phrase
> > "Edutainment", it's a word game which isn't all that clear,
> > but mostly I /guess/ translators(CC'ing) would kill for
> > getting it changed. How about simply "Education"?
>
> No problem from translators with such changes in HEAD. There is
> no message freeze for this one after all.

No :)) I didn't mean that way, "Edutainment" is a composite word which only
is(almost..) understandable in English, AFAICT. Try to translate it into
something sensible - I think it's difficult. And that's why I wonder if the
translators would prefer another word, and in that case - a suggestion
perhaps? :)

		Frans