Science category in the menu

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Tue Feb 3 13:59:40 GMT 2004

On February 3, 2004 02:47 am, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> On Monday 02 February 2004 23:53, Frans Englich wrote:
> > So, we add it to be able to have Science(while not being education) apps
> > in the menu. Or, we add it to pollute KDE with confused ideas.
>
> Or you blow up the menu in adding a toplevel menu for two apps ;(
>
> Greetings, Stephan
The best would be for those to apps to be in Edutainment, Kst certainly fits
in (we can even change the term Edutainment if it's not wide enough) and we
can also change the sub-categories or add a new one.
Usually, science applications are considered as educational, like scilab for
example.
Categorizing is never perfect but I would go with putting those apps in
Edutainment.
I am open to any idea for remodelling Edu. Now is certainly the best time to
do so!
Cheers,

annma