freedesktop.org Platform - preparing for Release 1

Daniel Stone daniel at freedesktop.org
Sun Feb 1 22:00:13 GMT 2004

On Sun, Feb 01, 2004 at 10:57:08PM +0100, Martin Koller wrote:
> On Tuesday 20 January 2004 13:42, Daniel Stone wrote:
> > Two things I should mention:
> > a) There's now a platform list at platform at pdx.freedesktop.org; go to
> > b) We're a very inclusive community.
>
> It seems that the mentioned mailinglist has also a very limited community.
> I have subscribed 1 week ago, also posted one mail, but did not receive _one
> single_ mail from that list.

Yeah, I've been cut off from my internet access at home and still trying
to find those extra 30 hours a day. Look for a pretty substantive series
of posts from me throughout the next couple of days.

Sorry about all that, but that and a couple of real life situations[1]
have conspired to keep me away from the platform.

[1]: ... ones that involve the phrases 'intensive care unit', and 'a
     little over 60% oxygen'.

--
Daniel Stone                                            <daniel at freedesktop.org>
freedesktop.org: powering your desktop                http://www.freedesktop.org