default resolution of kde?

Enrico Ros eros.kde at email.it
Thu Dec 30 22:59:49 GMT 2004

On Thursday 30 December 2004 23:47, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On Thursday 30 December 2004 03:23, Diego Iastrubni wrote:
> > I will try and complain here about a few programs in the next weeks, I
> > hope no one minds. (is it better for me to do it in bugs.kde.org? I think
> > no, more audience here).
>
> perhaps you could start a list of all the dialogs that are Too Big(tm) and
> put them on a web page somewhere and keep track of status of them.

Good ideas. Diego, you can start putting your results on a wiki page
(something like "Oversized Dialogs in KDE") so we all can contribute by
adding new entries and pruning list entries when a dialog gets fixed.

Let me know the address of the page!
Enrico

 Sponsor:
 Assicurazione auto Zuritel. Prezzo tagliato PiĆ¹ garanzie per la tua polizza auto. Clicca qui per un preventivo gratuito
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=2817&d=31-12