kdelibs Layout Bug?

Mauricio Bahamonde elkrammer at kde.cl
Wed Dec 22 12:58:55 GMT 2004

Hi,

	Since about a month, some KDE HEAD apps experience a bug in layouts. So far,
I've been able to find this bug in 2 apps so far: Kopete and KTTSMgr. As far
as I know, Kopete and KTTSMgr use KSysTrayApplets running a KCMultiDialog(i'm
not very sure about this), where the bug seems to happen. The bug is as
follows: you click on the systray icon of the app, and the layout is broken,
but if you resize the dialog a little, of maximize it, then the layout is
fixed. However, next time you click on the systray icon, the bug appears
again.
I'm not very sure if this is a bug related to this apps, or a bug related to
some layout problem in kdelibs, but I ask here just to be sure.

I attached some snapshots of the bug itself.

Greetings,
--
Mauricio Bahamonde
<elkrammer at kde.cl>