Set shadowSortColumn false per default

Jason Keirstead jason at keirstead.org
Tue Dec 21 18:52:13 GMT 2004

On Tuesday 21 December 2004 2:35 pm, Aaron Seigo wrote:
> as i said earlier, it could use some artistic loving. it sucks in two ways,
> neither of which have to do with teh concept IMHO:
>
>         0. it should colour the WHOLE column, even when it's a tree
>         1. it should be more subtle and pleasing to the eye.
>
> to be honest, i think that's the real issue here: eye appeal, rather thatn
> the usability aspect of it.

Perhaps - I know the tree issue is the main thing with me. To be honest, I
never really noticed the shading at all in the non-tree'd listview (when you
have the alternating listview colorzation, as in KMail and KNode, it pretty
much cancells out the effect of the shading, at least with Keramik blue coor
scheme) .

It was the tree view that I though was a bug, and I think looks very bad.

--
If you wait by the river long enough, eventually
you will see the bodies of all your enemies float by.