[Kde-nonlinux] kpty warnings on OpenBSD

Michael Nottebrock michaelnottebrock at gmx.net
Tue Dec 14 11:08:00 GMT 2004

On Tuesday, 14. December 2004 11:09, Dave Feustel wrote:
> On Tuesday 14 December 2004 04:46 am, Waldo Bastian wrote:
> > Does kgrantpty get compiled?
>
> I can't find kgrantpty*  on my system.
>
> > What do you get if you run "kgrantpty --grant 2"
>
> This command is not found.

You might want to ask Marc Espie about this, he is the maintainer of the
OpenBSD KDE ports and ought to know. From what I can see from OpenBSD's CVS,
kgrantpty was removed from the file list of the kdelibs package/port around
3.2.1, perhaps something in OpenBSD's pty code changed at that time that
disabled compilation of kgrantpty.

   ,_,   | Michael Nottebrock               | lofi at freebsd.org