Problem in kdelibs (HEAD) (was Different KDEDIR's)

Paulo Moura Guedes moura at kdewebdev.org
Thu Dec 9 14:19:01 GMT 2004

Hi

I tried a fresh checkout of kdelibs HEAD, to ensure that there were no problem
with my build, and then switch 3_3_BRANCH and HEAD several times and only
HEAD caused the problems described below.
I conclude then that there is some problem with kdelibs from HEAD and they
should be fixed before 3.4.
Feel free to ask me more details.