aKregator in CVS

Cornelius Schumacher schumacher at kde.org
Thu Dec 9 00:42:25 GMT 2004

On Thursday 09 December 2004 01:00, Reinhold Kainhofer wrote:
> Frank Osterfeld wrote:
> > The Kontact plugin doesn't depend on akregator at build-time; it
> > could go to kdepim like the weather and the newsticker plugins,
> > which also require apps not included in kdepim at run-time but
> > don't have any build-time dependency.
>
> Speaking of it, shouldn't the bugbuster resource (which is currently
> in kdesdk) go to kdepim?

That would make kdepim depend on kdesdk because the bugzilla resource
uses the KBugBuster lib for accessing the Bugzilla server.

Given the limited use of the bugzilla resource in its current state I
think it's okay to just not compile it when kdepim is not installed
before compiling kdesdk. There is a configure check for that, so nobody
should get sleepless nights because of this dependency.