Patch for KFontRequester.

Ian Reinhart Geiser ian at geiseri.com
Wed Dec 8 16:06:00 GMT 2004

Greetings,
This is a small patch for KFontRequester.  Its an awesome widget for picking
fonts but the font preview sometimes gets in the way when you are doing some
special fonts aka 128+ point fonts. (Yes its completely possible to get this
when working on things like banners)  So I added the ability to turn the
preview off.  Is this cool to add?  AFAIK there is no break in BC, and by
default the behavior is unchanged.

cheers
   -ian reinhart geiser
--
------(Ian Reinhart Geiser)-----<geiseri at yahoo.com>-----
Forget that once we where just dust forged in heavens fire.  As we where