[patch] Minicli shows app descriptions

Richard Smith kde at metafoo.co.uk
Mon Dec 6 23:29:41 GMT 2004

On Monday 06 December 2004 22:24, Unai Garro wrote:
> > I think this is a good improvement, but wouldn't it be better to place
> > the description unter the command ?
[...]
> Anyway, you have a screenie and patch attached.

Your screenshot has given me an idea:

Always keep the icon in the top-left corner of the dialog the same (the kde
cog you get when the input area is empty), and have an additional icon +
description below the input field (or maybe a KIconView with only one
element). Allow dragging the icon and text to a konqueror window and to the
desktop, to quickly create a .desktop file to launch that command.
--
Thanks,
Richard