[patch] Minicli shows app descriptions

Unai Garro ugarro at telefonica.net
Mon Dec 6 22:38:57 GMT 2004

It's just to make sure the app you are about to run is the one you wanted.
It's much more descriptive than an icon that changes, especially for terminal
programs or applications that lack icons.

Try typing "nano"

it shows the default command. Then the label says "text editor". I think the
second is more useful.

 It shouldn't be hard to imagine that you were thinking of one app, thinking
the name was 'foo', and actually the name was 'blah'. I often confuse
commands that have weird names and I rarely use.