aRts maintenance

Aaron Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Thu Dec 2 18:53:12 GMT 2004

On December 2, 2004 8:10, Stefan Westerfeld wrote:
> as it is hard to definitely stop coding on a long term project - but I came
> to the conclusion that I will no longer work on it.

i'd like to send out a big "thank you" to you, Stefan, for all your work on
aRts over the years which filled a hole that was completely unfilled when you
began. your work let KDE move forward and has been appreciated (largely in
silence, ironically) by many.

my hat's off to your efforts, and here's to more great things in the future.

*clink* *clink*

--
Aaron J. Seigo
Society is Geometric