KDElibs/win32 merge: How to resolve followin issue..

Piotr Szymanski djurban at pld-dc.org
Sat Aug 28 17:16:45 BST 2004

Hi,
Jarosław Staniek (Saturday 28 of August 2004 18:40):
> No, it's MSVC...: not only me use this one (v 6.0), it's quite large
VC6 is totally worthless the VC compiler which work like proper compiler
should start with 7.  It's MSVC that's faulty.  I remember msvc++ 6 didnt
want to compile an app with std::getline(std::cin, string variable) or
std::reverse(str.begin(), str.end()) .

Actually i asked several friends from the Warsaw's CS fac and the response
went mostly like that: "i'll upload vc7 for you later today".
--
Piotr Szymanski
djurban at pld-linux.org