[patch] New method for scaling wallpaper

Unai Garro ugarro at telefonica.net
Mon Aug 23 16:43:57 BST 2004

Uhm... I didn't think of this issue before. I tried with other types of
"landscapes" in my machine ;)

I find this mode works best for (real) landscapes/panoramas where one doesn't
care about a little bit of sky or ground, or photos that were scanned from
paper and thus aren't exactly 3:4 (photo paper size)

About the name you suggest... as far as translators have no complaints, I
can't say it's a bad name ;)