kcombobox doc update

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Thu Aug 12 13:40:28 BST 2004

On Thursday 12 August 2004 00:01, Dawit A. wrote:
> Attached is a docu update to warn the unwary about this issue.

   Excellent.  Please commit!

> >   Sorry, the completion stuff really is confusing.
>
> George, I know. It got more complicated as QComobBox's API changed (read:
> added new methods). If I had to do it again, I would not have opted to use
> a composition or some other means instead of inheriting from
> KCompletionBase. Anyways, that is neither here nor there and obviously off
> topic. There is always KDE 4.x to improve things if necessary...

   I'm not blaming you for anything - I've made far worse APIs in the past and
actually I'm not really even concerned with that.  I just want to make sure
it's documented in the right way so people don't end up with the same
problems that I had.

--
George Staikos
KDE Developer				http://www.kde.org/