fix for a few kurlrequester issues....

Ian Reinhart Geiser ian at geiseri.com
Tue Aug 10 05:55:32 BST 2004

On Monday 09 August 2004 01:54 pm, David Faure wrote:
> On Tuesday 03 August 2004 14:34, Ian Reinhart Geiser wrote:
> > On Tuesday 03 August 2004 07:39 am, Waldo Bastian wrote:
> > > On Tuesday 03 August 2004 07:25, Ian Reinhart Geiser wrote:
[...]
> This kind of reasoning seems to be against the "don't commit code you don't
> understand" rule.
Well can I at least get the other part of the patch applied?  That one at
least fixes an API bug. (you no longer need to subclass the ui file, just to
set a url filter.)

It introduces no bugs, strings, or out of the normal abilities, it just makes
the widget more usable in Qt designer.

Cheers
	-ian reinhart geiser