google search bar

Oliver Stieber Oliver.Stieber at Integralis.com
Fri Aug 6 10:59:47 BST 2004

Couldn't you use the location bar and just add an extra button for a search.

It would be really nice if it was a context based, so that it would searh
for file if you were in file:// node and do a google search if you were in
http:// mode.
a button+drop down would allow the user to override the default search if
required.

>From a web page

Loc:>	 'KDE Is cool'   (S gg \/)

>From the local filing system