More old mail on core-devel [was: Re: po-file handling ("language fall-back")]

Don Sanders sanders at kde.org
Fri Aug 6 05:31:49 BST 2004

On Thursday 05 August 2004 22:44, Olaf Jan Schmidt wrote:
> The whole thread from May about po-file handling has been
> redelivered to the kde-core-devel mailing list.
> Is this a problem on Don's computer or is something wrong with the
> mailing list setup?

Sorry Olaf, my fault. I was trying to debug something and accidentally
ended up resending a dozen or so mails I received earlier.

I waited a bit and didn't see any mails turn up so I thought they had
all been rejected by the list manager.

I see I also resent a "Re: KActionCollection" from Lubos, sorry about
that Lubos,
and I think a "Re: Fwd: Little mountwatcher patch." from Gustavo,
sorry about that Gustavo,

I hope that is all, please accept my apologies for these resent mails
and any others.

Don.